Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Pageants Rock

Lifepath's first Christmas pageant was a lot of fun. The church members did a great job creating all the costumes and the sets. This first picture is from the opening number which involved lots of dancing and pink hats.

There were also spies in this version of the Christmas story. That's Jane Blonde in the middle.

Here is the Angel Jazz Band. That's Gabe on the horn.

Here are my three fifth graders. It's a little sad to think this may be their last Christmas pageant.

Judith was in the angel chorus.

And here is Jake. Is this a mild form of child abuse?

2 comments:

Linda Perkins said...

I'm so glad you posted those! Having gone to several church Christmas pageants this year, I can tell you we had the cutest show...AND the one where the message was the clearest!

So when are you going to post the opening "dance routine" from last week's service? I'm dying to share it with my friends to let them know what a cool staff we have at this new church I'm attending! ;)

Elliott Scott said...

Hah, I would post it but Stan, the Worship Director, hasn't made it available yet.

Teresa, the office administrator, has also threatened to put it up on the church website but, she's currently on vacation.