Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Working in San Leon, Texas



Earlier this month 40 members of Lifepath Church went to San Leon, which is on the coast, to volunteer at a church serving as a Point of Distribution (POD) for the area. You can see that it's going to take a long time to rebuild after Hurricane Ike. We returned last Saturday with a similar number of folks. A third trip is scheduled soon.

This video of the first trip is also posted on the church website, but I wanted to post it here because I'm so proud to be a part of this church. This is who we want to be.

If you want to be a part of the next trip, keep checking the church website and we should have some info up soon.

2 comments:

The Curtis Crew said...

Wow! What a great video...I have tears in my eyes! You guys are doing great...we miss you! I love to see God's hand on Lifepath!

JeanieD said...

After serving in San Leon, I can say that I am the one blessed. What a joy we receive when doing the Lord's work.

Jeanie